On our trip to Los Angeles...my son Patrick was in the shower...when I (the thoughtful dad) closed the shower door tightly as to not have drippage on the floor.
The shower door was jammed...and when I opened it...it shattered! BOOM! Glass everywhere.
One of the scariest moments as my son was freaking out...and bleeding. It looked like something from American Horror Story.
The result? Little tiny cuts all over...and one nice gash in his big toe.
He is doing just fine and was still able to walk around Disneyland two days later!